bayou vista lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bayou vista lights

First light had at least 100 specks. Never seen so many in one spot. Caught 1 red and speck then the owner came out and ran us off. That was the only light out of 30 lights that we fished that had fish. Fought a bunch of specks later that night after the old man went to sleep. Good night on the water.

The owner can't run you off for fishing his lights!!!!! The only thing he can do his turn his light off. I would have given his ***** a one finger salute! If he wasn't out there fishing at the time that light was fair game.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I was fishing a light one nite,lady came out said I needed to leave or she was going to call the police, I told her to go ahead so I can file harassment charges on her, she went back in. Fun fishing the lights.
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Must have been having a black Friday special at the lights.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

My boss lives in Bayou Vista.He keeps tellin me to come fish his lights.Fish there every night,and a big gar also.

Comment

Maybe it's because I run my own business, but I see an opportunity for the light owner to maybe make a dollar or two off his light. Using the honor system he could mount a cash box to his pier with a sign saying something like "You're welcome to use my light. If you can donate to the electricity it would be much appreciated". If it was my light, and I had it on all night anyway, why not give it a try.
            Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Comment

Sounds like a fun night....smile and wave and keep fishing.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I hate having those pesky fisherman come near my lights! I installed this off of a second main we have on the house. Just try & fish my lights

The "Sea Serpent" is a portable, remote-controlled Anti-Pirate Water Cannon, designed and built by Swedish firm Unifire AB. Specializing in advanced firefigh...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Wonder if you could mount that to the front of a boat. Spray all those boats who cut you off or go between you and where your fishing. Or one good potato gun launcher LOL

Comment

Originally posted by txkngfish View Post
                    Wonder if you could mount that to the front of a boat. Spray all those boats who cut you off or go between you and where your fishing. Or one good potato gun launcher LOL
                    Good idea. You'd need a good pump!
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      I hate having those pesky fisherman come near my lights! I installed this off of a second main we have on the house. Just try & fish my lights
                      Can I give it a try?! Please?
                      Resident Ninja

Comment

Dang, Coe! it'd be worth it just to see that thing in action!
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Yea you guys are right. I probly should have stayed there. Next time I will give him hell and take his fish.lol

Comment

Had a guy over in West tell me not to fish his lights or he would turn them off. I said go ahead. He did and I kept right on catching fish there. He was PO'd man. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by smooth move
                              i live in bayou vista and as long as i'm not using it you're welcome to fish my light. can't understand why some people get so sh*ty about it. turn it off if you're that much of a pr***.
                              I really think those people think you will catch all of "their" fish lol. And if they let you fish there their fish supply will run out.

Comment

Working...
                              X