No announcement yet.

PB Trout- Resolution Complete- 11/25/11 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to hit 'em J! Too bad about the attempted CPR, but you can only do what you can do!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

WTG J....congrats on the PB!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice work, that's a great fish.

Comment

Great job man I knew you would get one. I don't believe in karma, fate or god but I do believe in trying to do the right thing and it looks like you tried to do just that. You did all you could do but that's just life. Sh*t dies.

Now you need one 30"+!
          I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by ubermensch1324 View Post
            Great job man I knew you would get one. I don't believe in karma, fate or god but I do believe in trying to do the right thing and it looks like you tried to do just that. You did all you could do but that's just life. Sh*t dies.

Now you need one 30"+!
            Don't worry. That's next!
            Resident Ninja

Comment

Great report and nice try at the C&R. Congrats in your PB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats....Bet the adrenaline was pumping when you realized it was a pig!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TTF Fishing View Post
                  Congrats....Bet the adrenaline was pumping when you realized it was a pig!!!
                  My adrenaline started pumping when the fish started turning my yak!
                  Resident Ninja

Comment

Wow. Wtg. I'm still waiting for my pig. One day I'll catch her.

Comment

Good fishing
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice fish Jhua, and you caught it on a topwater! Remember there's nothing wrong with keeping a legal fish, especially your first big trout.
                        In the "old days" we caught and ate a LOT of big trout. Heck, we used to seine trout at the pass with a 300' net and rowboat. The idea of "trophy trout" is a relatively new idea.......
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

nice job, great fish.
                          sigpicAndrew Dykes
                          www.AndcoConstruction.com
                          AndrewDykes@AndcoConstruction.com
                          281-850-2897

Comment

Congrats on your PB

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                              Nice fish Jhua, and you caught it on a topwater! Remember there's nothing wrong with keeping a legal fish, especially your first big trout.
                              In the "old days" we caught and ate a LOT of big trout. Heck, we used to seine trout at the pass with a 300' net and rowboat. The idea of "trophy trout" is a relatively new idea.......
                              So true...does that go along the lines with the cool fishing clothes and white sun glasses?

Good job Jhua..And the longer you hang around, the more you believe in Fate, Karma and God.

Comment

So true...does that go along the lines with the cool fishing clothes and white sun glasses?

Hell, I don't know....... I'm gonna wear my pants to high, some white shoes, and complain about the Government full-time
                                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                                X