West Bay SLP to Causeway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay SLP to Causeway

Has anyone ever done that on here? I'm thinking it would make for a good 2 day adventure.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

It took about thirty minutes today by car.Were would ya'll be shacking up at on kenny's reef or Coe's dock?
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      It took about thirty minutes today by car.Were would ya'll be shacking up at on kenny's reef or Coe's dock?
      LMAO. I assume Monte's thinking of a kayak trip and that would be cool. It would take me at least a week, I'd had to fish every cove along the way or at least every other one.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
        I got friends.....in low places!

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        LMAO. I assume Monte's thinking of a kayak trip and that would be cool. It would take me at least a week, I'd had to fish every cove along the way or at least every other one.

I will only be missed on payday!
        Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

I'm with H.Maier on that. Besides, I'd have to have a support crew deliver me beer at regular intervals! LOL!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

How bout startin in upper Christmas bay? And bring yer squitto spray!!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

pfffttt.....

I swim that route twice a week.
              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
                pfffttt.....

I swim that route twice a week.
                lol.no wonder you haven't been posting much.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                  I'm with H.Maier on that. Besides, I'd have to have a support crew deliver me beer at regular intervals! LOL!
                  I've already got the beer stops mapped out...no support crew needed!
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

I'm fixing to get out this morning after a week of dodging tourist and extreme cabin fever. Hope I don't backlash and bog up in mud so I have to blame someone besides myself.

Comment

You ain't no good!!! Just kidding! So whats the surf like this am???

Comment

Can't say much about the surf. 23rd street new pleasure pier has got me twoblocked. Going to hit the ole stomped out Sportsman road to see if anybody left me something.

Comment

Working...
                        X