Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey y'all I only fish cool weather ,health reasons butt I have 2 yaks my wife goes with me ,it wood be great to go with y'all & share some spots ,I have done well with my silent stalker most of the they don't even know your there.

Comment

Got me a 14ft Heritage, ready to rock and roll! i think i will give her her maidian voyage this weekend...
      Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

A kayak is a fine fishing platform as long as one doesn't mind being the propulsion source . But , an old fat guy like me can paddle miles . Of course I must have the nose/mouth mask and hose attached to the oxygen bottle in the tank well , but , none the less .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The thread lives!

Plugger, that is handy to have that O2, you can use it to keep your bait frisky too!

I have serious problems catching fish from bay boats. Seems like I can only get on 'em when I am on the yak.

Comment

[emoji122]🤝yak fishing is always better with some buds. If you have ever seen the guy fishing in the Hobie while pulling another behind me.. aka (my 8 year old boy), that would be this guy.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep , I’m there when I fish again .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I’m in, new to the site and yaking but not to fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Land or Sea, Blessed by Thee.

Comment

WELCOME !
                  a kayak is a fine fishing platform .

Comment

Working...
                  X