30+ MPH North Winds and Kayaks Don't Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30+ MPH North Winds and Kayaks Don't Mix

I am glad to read that these guys were OK when it was all over.

A buddy of mine saw it all go down. He said the kayaker was just a black dot on the horizon.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Rescu...199867581.html

Glad they are ok but they have chit for
    brains .... Watch your weather people
    make smarter decisions ... Could have been their last
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

It Happened Again

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Fishi...206056171.html

Reminder: 30+mph winds and kayaks in open water are a bad combination

Find protected water and enjoy your day

Comment

People just don't respect Ol Man Gulf

Comment

Okay as an ex-kayaker I can't understand heading out in bad conditions. These guys need to respect the elements. And on the other side when the weather is nice they don't belong seven miles out like these two. http://www.uscgnews.com/go/doc/4007/...near-Galveston We as tax payers. Have to pay for it.

Comment

The moron even is PO'd that folks on the yak site called him an idiot and/or dumba$$-he most certainly is a dumbazz-Class A Variety with a big "S" for STUPID on his forehead. The dumazz had 12' of anchor rope, prolly a mushroom anchor which is worthless, he beotched when the Coastie asked him if he caught any fish and called the coastie an "azzhole", he laid on the shrimper's deck while the shrimp boat hands hauled in his yak and complained that his ram camera mounts got busted. HE COMPLAINS ABOUT STUFF WHEN THE FOLKS HE COMPLAINS ABOUT SAVED HIS WORTHLESS BUTT. His Momma needs to spank his dumb azz til it bleeds and hshould sell his yak should be sold and take the sales money and buy the shrimpers a fine dinner and offer to wash and wax the USCG helo. What an arrogant jerk. I bet in a year or two, he'll be dead from drowning.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              The moron even is PO'd that folks on the yak site called him an idiot and/or dumba$$-he most certainly is a dumbazz-Class A Variety with a big "S" for STUPID on his forehead. The dumazz had 12' of anchor rope, prolly a mushroom anchor which is worthless, he beotched when the Coastie asked him if he caught any fish and called the coastie an "azzhole", he laid on the shrimper's deck while the shrimp boat hands hauled in his yak and complained that his ram camera mounts got busted. HE COMPLAINS ABOUT STUFF WHEN THE FOLKS HE COMPLAINS ABOUT SAVED HIS WORTHLESS BUTT. His Momma needs to spank his dumb azz til it bleeds and hshould sell his yak should be sold and take the sales money and buy the shrimpers a fine dinner and offer to wash and wax the USCG helo. What an arrogant jerk. I bet in a year or two, he'll be dead from drowning.

Comment

Working...
              X