Need ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need ideas

Just installed my Lowrance Mark4 and need ideas on how to mount my battery so it wont slide around. Been looking on line for some kind of tray or battery box but cant seem to find any the size of the battery. Thanks
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

What size is your battery? have you thought about a gel cell deer feeder 12 volt battery-not sure how it'd power a depthfinder, but bring 2 along and ya have a back-up?????? I used to use them for aerators and they worked quite well.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Little 12 volt battery. That's why Im having a hard time finding a tray that small.
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Get,you a tuppaware container from walmart to put battery in, drill small hole on side to run wires thru, silicone hole up,get some velcro strip & put on bottom of container, now go fish.
        Today is a new day!!

Comment

Need ideas

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
          Get,you a tuppaware container from walmart to put battery in, drill small hole on side to run wires thru, silicone hole up,get some velcro strip & put on bottom of container, now go fish.
          Sweet!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Dawg View Post
            Great idea. Thanks Don.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

That Dawg,He's a plethora of helpfull advice! Just Kiddin Bro! WTG!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Any battery box will do from Walmart. Pick of some three inch sheet rock screws and anchor it to your back deck or under it if you have room
                Fishwhisperer

Comment

Originally posted by rtoler View Post
                  Any battery box will do from Walmart. Pick of some three inch sheet rock screws and anchor it to your back deck or under it if you have room
                  thanks
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                  X