Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CURMUDGEON's first kayak trip

I had to post it again .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

It's a classic.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Yeah , one of my best that new members haven't seen . You'll have to get a restraining order . It was a fun day . You're a good sport , buddy !
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Here You go plugger! A picture of me and my cat!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Beard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	560887
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
          Here You go plugger! A picture of me and my cat!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28763[/ATTACH]
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

HAR ! Really good . My camera doesn't have the resolution to see that detail . I saw on TV a program about the beard competition sub culture and the major players , like body building . Those guys have some impressive beards that they condition , sculpt , and preen . You're lucky Bruce in that your pet cat gives you a world class beard without breaking a sweat .

Comment

Actually , that guy looks like one of the major beard competitors .

Comment

Dang whisker s ain't got a chance to lead a normal cat life now.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

That should be your new profile picture .

Comment

Working...
                  X