No announcement yet.

11-27-09 refuge/ robinson bayou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice job plugger you should change your name to trooper.that alot of paddling....keep'um coming
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

FLATS CASTER, are you serious ? When I did my first report with pictures I asked an open question to all if I was over doing it with the pictures. It seems most like the numerous pictures , but maybe it's not for everyone.
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        FLATS CASTER, are you serious ? When I did my first report with pictures I asked an open question to all if I was over doing it with the pictures. It seems most like the numerous pictures , but maybe it's not for everyone.
        hey man i liked the pictures a lot... keep em coming bro

Comment

where exactly is "refuge" anyways?

Comment

Man ,,what a good report!!! Keep em comin Plugger I like em with pictures as far as I'm concerned no pics it didn't happen...
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

2 Thumbs up
              and
              2 Big Toes up...
              Uhhh you know what I mean.... Great report!
              and
              Keep them Pic's coming..

wd

Comment

I'm sure he was joking Plugger, the more pics in a report, the better.

Good work by the way, limit of reds is hard to beat! Keep up the good reports.

Comment

OK, guys, I guess if one doesn't want to look at the pictures they can skip it, no harm done. The Anahuac Wildlife Refuge is on the north side of East Bay.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Hey guys, relax I was just giving the Plugger a hard time. I love his pictures and reports. He is so free with all his information that I think it was be a blast if about 5 or 6 of us got together and fished with him. What do you guys think? Maybe we can take some photos of him paddling and landing some fish for posting on the board here. Anyway, what do you say Plugger? Let a bunch of us fish with you. Pick the date and the place. We would certainly like to see you in action in person and maybe you could give us some pointers.

Comment

I think that is an excellent idea Flats Caster, I have fished with Plugger aka Henry many times through the years and I know he will go for this idea. He is a people person and believes in the more the merrier. I'm game, so Plugger please tell us in advance where your next outing will be and we will join up with you. Please Plugger!!!!

Comment

Gee, then I'd have to take 5 or 6 extra pictures of the guys to add to my already lengthy picture report. I need to work on making my fishing reports more brief - like yours FLATS CASTER.

Comment

Wow Plugger i want to go i love fishing for pictures!Then we can have another FWE meeting at the FWE office!
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

plugger you are the photo king!!!!i do enjoy your posts
                            nice reds...keep on pluggin
                            Captain Glenn Stevens
                            Coastal Guide Service
                            www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

I think what you did wrong here plugger is that you didnt give the proper credit in that you should've named your report "flats caster refuge". And you need to get permission before you post pics the next time.

Comment

WTF, Who is flats caster??? If you dont like the report....... Dont read it......
                                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                                X