Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it up Plugger....U D Man!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
      Gee, then I'd have to take 5 or 6 extra pictures of the guys to add to my already lengthy picture report. I need to work on making my fishing reports more brief - like yours FLATS CASTER.
      That should not be a problem, just buy a bigger SD card for your camera, maybe like 2 megs and then you could take lots more pictures of all of us on our group outing and add it to you reports. So please tell us when and where your next trip will be and maybe several of us can meet you there. I do love all your pictures and your reports. Keep it up and never slack off.
      Last edited by flats caster; December 3, 2009, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
        WTF, Who is flats caster??? If you dont like the report....... Dont read it......
        x2!

There's a reason we have a welcome forum maybe you should introduce yourself first before f'n up a thread on a forum you just joined.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

LOL ,Look at the amount of Greenies Coe has ,then look at the guy above him LOL!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
            LOL ,Look at the amount of Greenies Coe has ,then look at the guy above him LOL!
            Yeah and he is not gonna get em like that!!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice post, Doc!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
              X