No announcement yet.

Favorite places to put in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have kayaked then I am not sure Echarts is not a sleeper. come off 11 mile and there is a small shell ramp down at the end of the first left. Deep water and protected over by the houses and canal. Fishing maps are wrong and out of date on what is in there now/ New developments and more canals. Not heard it mentioned in years since McBride mentioned it as a possilbe sleeper years ago before moving south.

Comment

State Park or 8 mile
      Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Okay kids...everybody settle down...I wasn't asking for the secret of life here...just a couple of fishing holes...plus you shouldn't be worried about naming the spot because its the work done on the other side of the line that hooks and lands the fish right...
        First off we're all adults here, even if we don't act it all the time . Come to a site like this and ask for "our" spots while you are still wet behind the ears, and you will likely catch some ribbing.

Second, I will worry about naming spots. I have seen the end of Sportsman's turn into a freaking trash heap. Even many of the "secret" launches that I worked to find (they are not in Ray's book, or really talked about on the internet, thank God), have started to get traffic. It's the same story... I begin to see other people fishing, often from the bank. Then trash starts to accumulate. Finally I go one day and find a sign up for no parking or fishing.

You're not gettin' it. With kayaks, they can be all around me, I don't care. It's not the pressure on the fish that is contested, it's the ablity to park and launch.

Comment

Working...
        X