Kayak Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Storage

I want to build a rack to store my 4 kayaks this weekend, it is gonna be outside and I want to put some sort of cover over them to keep the sun from beating on them. Do any of yall have pics of what you have built for yours?

Advice .... Try harder than me . HAR!
    Attached Files
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Henry, that's an impressive suspension system! Mine are laying upside down on the porch.
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

HaHa! Well I was planning on making mine out of 4x4"s and 2x6"s. But I guess that works too!!

Comment

Here's mine

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29962[/ATTACH]rack built, concrete drying, next load it down with 4 kayaks

Comment

There you go !
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I think I am gonna put a 4x4 on each corner to make sure I don't get any sway or lean out of it

Comment

Good move .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0137.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	561601All braced up, I have 2 more to load on it

Comment

Working...
                    X