First Full Day Trip- 12/14/15 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Full Day Trip- 12/14/15 Report

It felt good to be out there right when the sun came up. There was bait moving around and I felt good about my chances. I wanted to fish a ledge next to a drop off, but there was a boat nearby so I went another half mile to a shell reef that falls into the channel. It took me a while to find the reef, but when I did, it was consistently slow. Every so often, I would get a good thump on my corky and have some good trout come up. It was by far, one of the slowest retrieves I have done in a long time as the corkies were crawling on the bottom. Ended up with a slam and called it a day at 2. Click image for larger version

Name:	20151214_095404.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	576692Click image for larger version

Name:	20151214_095417.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	576693
    Resident Ninja

Nice! Thanks for the report

Comment

Good report bro

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

WTG Jonathan! Thanks for the report. I've been reading your articles also-cool.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

WTG! Thanks for the report.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            WTG Jonathan! Thanks for the report. I've been reading your articles also-cool.
            Glad you like them. It's been difficult to actually write about fishing when I don't fish as often.
            Resident Ninja

Comment

Thanks for giving the kayak forum some love.

Comment

WTG Jonathan. Lord Bless.
                robert
                And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Thanks for sharing ! The water looks fresh but you got er done .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice! I'm also enjoying your articles Jhua. WTG

Comment

Working...
                    X