No announcement yet.

Pics of What You Float

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a while, so I thought I would start this up again since I have seen more and more yaks on the water.

While I'm at it, how about a kayak rigging forum? It's easy to rig your own and saves you money !
    Happy Fishin'
    Chicken

Comment

Nice rig..and new !! Mine is all beat up, but , it's been used alot. Get a soft sided cooler, may I suggest, one for drinks and one for fish. put them in the tank well. Works for me.
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks plugger,

What you see is an old picture. After 10 months of fishing twice a week, the yak has some "battle wounds" . The bag behind the seat is a cooler for my drinks and the stringer has been replaced with a fish bag as I got tired of dragging a stringer around . Great suggestions and ones that every kayaker should heed.

Where are all the pics?????
        Happy Fishin'
        Chicken

Comment

Tarpon 140

Definitely a nice set up you have there!

Im hoping to get something similar soon.

Comment

Nice rig!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I posted a pic of my Malibu Extreme a while back, But My wifes 2010 Native Manta Ray 14 is a sweet ride. Its kinda like a Luxury Liner. By the way if anyone is fishing the Hole near mosqito Island and hooks up to the umbrella let me know.
              Attached Files

Comment

And this is my ride. She sleek, low and fairly quick.
                Attached Files

Comment

Wow! Is that a piece of luggage behind your seat ?

Thanks for posting.
                  Happy Fishin'
                  Chicken

Comment

Working...
                  X