No announcement yet.

4-23-2010 yates bayou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like we need to get you a SPOT GPS Locator... You can give the website to the wife and she can track your progress you can click "OK / CHECKIN" and it sends everyone on your list a Text Message or E-mail saying hey i'm okay or whatever your predetermined message is.... Great report.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Awesome report.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        Sounds good. I'm off Friday and Saturday usually.
        I'm off everyother Friday. This one coming up is mine off, but I'm already committeed..........don't want the wife pissed
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Commited this Friday too. My wife would be so happy to have someone go with me to "look" after me, like tell the police where the body is after I cardio... Wife needs a body to collect insurance.
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Don't say that too loudly, you'll give other wives ideas.............
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              Sounds like we need to get you a SPOT GPS Locator... You can give the website to the wife and she can track your progress you can click "OK / CHECKIN" and it sends everyone on your list a Text Message or E-mail saying hey i'm okay or whatever your predetermined message is.... Great report.
              No, actually all he really needed to do was dig out his cell phone when it got dark and say "hey I'm going to stay out just a little longer". Its really not that hard

I like yakking over there at Stingaree, I dont think I was out there but once last summer however, before the hurricane I did it a bunch of times. Its a nice spot on the right kind of wind.

Comment

Awesome job man, as you can see I have a post for a kayak but I was wondering what kind your fishing with and how you like it if you havent already told me?

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  I can't tell her about that ...she'd have it implanted in my skull and then she could also find out about my secret, frequent trips to Academy and FTU for fishing stuff.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Addicted View Post
                    No, actually all he really needed to do was dig out his cell phone when it got dark and say "hey I'm going to stay out just a little longer". Its really not that hard

I like yakking over there at Stingaree, I dont think I was out there but once last summer however, before the hurricane I did it a bunch of times. Its a nice spot on the right kind of wind.
                    You've been talking to my wife, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eat Sleep Fish View Post
                      Awesome job man, as you can see I have a post for a kayak but I was wondering what kind your fishing with and how you like it if you havent already told me?
                      I have a 14 foot Perception, about 3 years old. I like it just fine, but there are newer others that have new features that I like. I'd check out the 14 foot Tarpon. One simple feature that my Perception had that others didn't have at the time of purchaes was that the floor slooped towards your feet keeping the scupper hole water at your feet. All others had a flat floor and you had 1/2 " water on the entire floor getting your gear wet. FTU and Austin Kayaks and the best selections.

Comment

Working...
                      X