No announcement yet.

Devil Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey flatout I saw that modified rootbeer color you are talking about. I was close to buying a pack but didn't, got wayyyy to many plastics lol..

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
      Damn.....Someone got there before me then. There were plenty of the other colors and I picked up a few. Red/Wht, Pink, Glow & Plum/Chart. I needed to add some weight to my bag....lol
      I will find the rootbeer or order them online I guess.
      I'll keep my eyes open and pick you up a couple, or go thru hooksetmarinegear.com
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Let me know if you get them and I will get them from you on Wednesday evening!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
          Let me know if you get them and I will get them from you on Wednesday evening!

Note to self: Lock up tackle Wednesday night!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
            I like them too. Too bad the ones they sent to academy look like crap. they eyes were peeling off and the white was a brownish dirty color.
            Now, now Gilbert. Don't start talking about the crappy quality control. It ain't PC with some people!
            Norton's are about $3.80 for seven rather than $5.50 for six.BTW
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
              Now, now Gilbert. Don't start talking about the crappy quality control. It ain't PC with some people!
              Norton's are about $3.80 for seven rather than $5.50 for six.BTW
              Aww man!! You should buy them from Hookset, Kenny!! You're getting ripped off!

We sell the Devil Eyes for $5.39 for 6 and the closest thing to the Sand Eel from Norton (7 for $3.80) are the Sea Devils that we sell for $3.49 (8 per pack).

Indeed, there was a run of Devil Eyes that came through with "smeared" eyes. Still fish fine, but don't look too good in a retail pack. I had to pull a few of those out of inventory.
              sigpic

Comment

I finally got some Rootbeer from Academy today and they look good.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by fishnlab View Post

We sell the Devil Eyes for $5.39 for 6 and the closest thing to the Sand Eel from Norton (7 for $3.80) are the Sea Devils that we sell for $3.49 (8 per pack).

Indeed, there was a run of Devil Eyes that came through with "smeared" eyes. Still fish fine, but don't look too good in a retail pack. I had to pull a few of those out of inventory.
                  Send me 10 pack of root beer devils eyes and I will put some change in an envelope and mail to somewhere near your house.
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                    Send me 10 pack of root beer devils eyes and I will put some change in an envelope and mail to somewhere near your house.
                    No really send me info where to buy some need at least 5 to 10 packs?
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      youre so special

special enough to roll off surfside with 22 trout after you left. They really turned on around 11 to 2ish. Should have stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by fishnlab View Post

give me free shipping and i'll by 10 packs at a time
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X