Anyone tried the Badonk a Donk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
    Threw that bone for a solid hour with no strikes, put on the clown jr and within 2 cast I had a speck on....I don't know?

Back to school for you.

Attached Files
    A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Williep View Post
      Back to school for you.

Yes Mr Fowler! LOL

I'll try again tomorrow!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Marburgers is supposed to have both pitches now. Heard the owner on the radio this morning. Might be low on bone color. They have a tight and wide walk the dog action. Well built lure. No big ones for me yet. I have a feeling they will be deadly in the surf.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Todd has them at Marburger's. Call him to verify.
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

I refuse to throw one of those lures because the name is so GAY.

It reminds me of that terrible country song.
            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Academy

Academy at Edgebrook and NASA Rd 1 has them. I got the smaller bone colored one and the X-Rap bone chrome chartreuse. Probably another two lures that I never use Someone throw me a fish so I can catch one......... Not too hard.....
              Fishwhisperer

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                Looks like a pretty good lure. A lot of rattle and I like the solid bone color. Just wondering on it action. I plan on giving it a shot down in Corpus next week.
                Is it pretty heavy? I only use lures that cast good, catching fish is less important than looking good casting.

Stop by Rockport for a beer on the way to or from CC.
                Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

They are great especially good at casting...and walks the dog just like spitting n image

Comment

I bought 2 of them. Bone And Chartruese/Black. I have only used them a few times, due to the cold weather(using mostly Corky's and plastics). The action seems to be good but at 3/4 oz. it is kind of heavy.
                    Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

here's a nice pig my buddy stuck Saturday while we pre-fished the XRT

and yes I know the back ground and water look weird it was done on accident and not to confuse anyone as to our where about.

He was using the bone and red throat badonk a donk.

Comment

i bought a few from walmart.not a big color selection though.
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Artifishual View Post
                          here's a nice pig my buddy stuck Saturday while we pre-fished the XRT

and yes I know the back ground and water look weird it was done on accident and not to confuse anyone as to our where about.

He was using the bone and red throat badonk a donk.

HMMMM Lets guess where he was ?Looks to me like a 2crewl pond! I tried the donk but did not like the way it cast,just seem like i could punch the shedog into the wind better.
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I have 3 and have yet to try them. bought them when they first came out. I find myself tying on the skitter.

Comment

Working...
                            X