Top Dog Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plugger View Post
    It's a pain retying if you change lures much . Then I had a problem with line twist . Tony Clips ... Swivel with quick lure change abilities .
    I'm with plugger on this! Tony clips are the only way to go.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Well , there you have it ! Bruce has spoken . Further more , he agrees with me . I knew Bruce had potential at his first kayak trip . Or , maybe , it was his comic relief . I'll go with potential . I need to post that report again for those who haven't seen it .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

mirrorlure loop knot always.

Comment

Originally posted by westbaytroutassasin View Post
          mirrorlure loop knot always.
          Pointless.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Get a pack of tony clips and use one then use your preferred loop knot . Check the action of both closely and go with what you think best suites you . Guys take 2 rod and reels . One with a plug and one with a soft plastic so they can use one or the other as needed . I take one rod /reel because it's a snap , or twist , to change lures quickly .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sounds like a grwat idea. What brand of clip is best?

Comment

This is not complicated and why is anyone throwing a topwater or any lure for that matter tied straight to braid???
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Loop knot all the way...... Tony clips sometimes. Winter time the Tony Clip seems help snag more algae. And if you use the clip on a topwater then use Corkys..... Good by Corky!!!!! Tourney day loop knot all the way.

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......
                  "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Its comes down to using what you are comfortable with and confident in. For me personally, Loop knot all the way. I don't use clips or swivels or anything else.

Comment

Poor guy has too many knots to pick from I agree with most of you, that use what is comfortable and you have confidence in. Tight lines and keep asking question, as you can see there are really good people on this board and willing to help you.
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Clips are for guns.loop knots are for lures.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                          Clips are for guns.loop knots are for lures.

Changed your mind after I watched you lose that 10 dollar broken back a couple winters ago huh?
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                            Changed your mind after I watched you lose that 10 dollar broken back a couple winters ago huh?
                            You talking to me Willis?

I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                            X