Saturday's Catch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is lucky!

Conditions can change so fast, He might have been out there for a long time? I hope he thanked you!

Comment

Way to help out! Green for sure!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Joe,
        i want to thank you alot!!!!just a lesson in how fast things can go wrong out there
        and within minutes your in the water...im glad you checked him out... he did the right thing and stayed with the boat
        he is fine ...we only lost material possesions not a life! THANKS THANKS THANKS!
        Captain Glenn Stevens
        Coastal Guide Service
        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

I am glade that I was able to help out .Capt. Glenn would you tell him one more time that the life jackets only work when you have one of them on.
          Last edited by SKIFFSTIFF; November 9, 2011, 07:54 AM.

Comment

How did he get into that predicament?

Comment

I'm not sure as he did not say much while we were heading homeward bound.

Comment

Joe that was incredible-thank goodness for folks like you. I knew I have the best neighbors in Jamaica Beach and have another excellent reason to proudly say that!!! You deserve redfish throwing themselves onto your flies everyday! I bet Glenn sows a lifevest into the kid's hunting clothes!!

Thank you Joe for being there and doing the right thing-I would never expect otherwise from a fine person like you!

If it was me, I woulda asked if the person voted for Obama-if they said yes, I woulda said well then you can wait for the Gummint to save ya! J/K.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Jerry,
                  Thanks for the accolades.I know that you have done a good deed or two yourself while out on the water.I will be looking for those fly starved reds in a day or two.
                  Joe

Comment

Man I just read this. Just talked to Glenn... 14' boat weighted down w/ dekes & hunting gear has no business traveling across West Bay. Glad he is alright. Tell him even I don't consider runs across the bay in my 1860 during the Winter. Shallow Water boat! Stay protected on that shoreline!
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                    X