Saturday 8/24 @ O'Dark Early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 8/24 @ O'Dark Early

Howdy, all. I've only posted here a few times and don't think I've fished with any of the usual suspects yet, but we have a place in JB and spend most of our weekends down there. My neighbor recently bought a yak of his own - which means he'll stop borrowing mine - and we're planning to christen it early early tomorrow morning.

Anybody game to meet up with some strangers and see what we find in the marsh? I figure it can't hurt to ask...

Click image for larger version

Name:	158344214_-banjos-deliverance-funny-camping-weiner-canoe-camp-mens.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	560021

Why do I think of this after I read that? lol just kidding. There are a few that live around that area on here. I will be back in a marsh on Sunday morning myself.

Comment

Have fun and good luck !
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I've gotta get one of those shirts! Wish it was a kayak instead of a canoe, but that would ruin the joke. Hell, most people probably won't get it anyway. Just as well - that movie messed me up.

We didn't get skunked this morning, but we didn't exactly light things up either. That early low tide wasn't as low as I'd have liked, and the wind kicked up around 7:30 or 8 am. Oh well.

Comment

Sometimes it's chicken , sometimes it's chicken feathers . You'll get'em yet .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

At least you got out there and got them. I was rained out yesterday morning...

Comment

Working...
            X