west bay fly fishing guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenny View Post
    H*ll, I think i should be invited. I did recommend you!
    cut em some slack Kenny lol
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
      Steve Soule AKE the Shallowist 281-352-6289. Capt. Steve knows his fly fishing.

AQUA PIMP

Capt Steve Capt Cook said you were one of the best fly casters he's ever seen. Wow coming from Mike pretty much's sum it up for me.....btw he told me to tell you hi.......can't wait to learn from the best.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Steve, let me know when the best time to go is. I've been fly fishing since I've been 8 and all 3 of my large trout were caught on my fly rod. I got 5 rods ready to go at a moments notice. Need to hire you and go out. Whens the best time for West Bay?
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          Steve, let me know when the best time to go is. I've been fly fishing since I've been 8 and all 3 of my large trout were caught on my fly rod. I got 5 rods ready to go at a moments notice. Need to hire you and go out. Whens the best time for West Bay?
          Really depends on what you want to catch. If you want a big trout and can tolerate the temps, December January and February are sick on the right days. Or for some real fun think about East Matagorda this spring. First Fly trip that I ran in that bay the customer caught a 24 and a 26 1/2 trout on fly.. Redfish, I would say anytime from May through November and we can have some fun.
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
            Capt Steve Capt Cook said you were one of the best fly casters he's ever seen. Wow coming from Mike pretty much's sum it up for me.....btw he told me to tell you hi.......can't wait to learn from the best.
            you are going to have a great time with Captain Mike, make sure that you take some time after the trip to get him a few drinks. That's when he will really start talking.
            http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
              you are going to have a great time with Captain Mike, make sure that you take some time after the trip to get him a few drinks. That's when he will really start talking.

will have to get him some whiskey or something like that.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
              X