Flyfishing solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyfishing solo

A few of you have ask about my setup for fishing alone while sight casting from my skiff.I am posting some pics of the setup.I use a collapseable cloth hamper,PVC pipe,bungie cords.
    Attached Files

Very nice set up. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Nice! I remember talking to you on the water once back in a cove back when I had my whaler!
      Tight Lines

Comment

Nice setup & effective. Flag me down if you see me I always get confused when looking at skiffs thinking one is either you or Soule now Kaylin and Thomas, then a few other regular anglers even have em lol.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Just look for the poling platform with the Sissy bar(stability for old guys) and that will be me.
          Skiffstiff

Comment

Nice! Do you use the hamper for a stripping basket?

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Yes,I got it at Bed,Bath,& Beyond.I think that I paid around $ 15.00 or so.

Comment

is that a 10 wt. your using on those redfish? how do you get that owl to stay in your boat?

Comment

What's with the owl ?
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Keeps the gulls away

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a 3 wt.BVK.The Owl helps me to spot the reds on the flats.Took me a long time to train him.
                      Skiffstiff

Comment

A three weight bvk .... Is that the fly line ? I don't know about fly fishing so talk stupid to me because I am . Really , whàts the owl mockup for ?
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

so, you are not fly fishing solo after all. you need to train him how to pole a skiff

Comment

Keeps the seagulls from pooping on the boat.

Comment

Oh , while it's at the dock . I was thinking it was on the boat when fishing . I told you that you had to talk stupid to me . !HAR !

Comment

Working...
                              X