WEST Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEST Bay

Scratched out a big 0 Saturday from 7am to 2pm. Could not locate fish on the North Shoreline, Dana's Cove or Greens marsh. Water was off and low.
    Fishwhisperer

Thanks for the report! It's good to know the 0's and the bag limit conditions.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Thanks for the report...

Comment

Thanks! That makes me feel Much Better since I didn't get to go! LOL!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I had a hunch it was going to be bad but not that bad...... I was glad to get my boat out of the shop after a poling platform redo along with a new fish finder/gps and a new fly rod not to mention a new fishing buddy. All worked perfectly except the fish....... But that is what happens when you go fly fishing. Next time I am going to go conventional until the sun comes up
          Fishwhisperer

Comment

Rtoler,
            i have you beat.i went 0 for three days last weekend(sat.,sun.,mon.) with fly and darkside tackle.
            Skiffstiff

Comment

Skiffstiff,
              Now that I know what your rig looks like I am going to say Hello when I see you on the water. Perhaps I can pole you around for a while.
              Fishwhisperer

Comment

Anyone want to come 'tag team' on the poling platform with me, come on. I don't mind poling myself but the draft suffers with my large behind on the stern with no one to balance the bow.

The challenge of managing a push pole and a fly rod is one of the many excuses I use for rationalizing why I don't catch many fish.
                "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Might have to think really hard about that offer! What kind of boat?

Comment

Sounds good Jerkyourcroaker. Let me know
                    Fishwhisperer

Comment

It's got to be tough fishing what with the constant stiff wind and / or rain in the last 6 weeks .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                      X