Strike pro lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
    I like the looks of the baby buster, it's basically their version of a catch 5. They sell them for 13.75 though! And I thought corkys were $$$
    Like i said you can buy two of Paul Browns corkey lures for the price of one strikepro.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

i got a handful of those Boogie Walkers that lurefisher posted free from a friend who is sponsored by SP. I like 'em. When the fish want a big bait their hard to beat!

Comment

$ 12.95! It better have a fish on it everytime I cast. If I hook up on something, I will make sure to have my snorkling gear, so I can jump in and get it!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
          $ 12.95! It better have a fish on it everytime I cast. If I hook up on something, I will make sure to have my snorkling gear, so I can jump in and get it!
          I'm probably a little different in my thinking than most guys, but I like lures that cast good. Weather on not they catch fish to me doesn't really matter so long as I look good casting them.

Any time you cast a $13 lure, you surely look like you know what you're doing.
          Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Originally posted by RonE View Post
            I'm probably a little different in my thinking than most guys, but I like lures that cast good. Weather on not they catch fish to me doesn't really matter so long as I look good casting them.

Any time you cast a $13 lure, you surely look like you know what you're doing.

LOL! That is about right. Needed the laugh, thanks.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thats why the skitterwalk does good it looks good!

Comment

The Hunchback is expensive but it is a Redfish catching machine!!!

Comment

You know, I went and purchased a pink skitterwalk when you mentioned it to me several months ago. To date, no takers, BUT I have not been throwing it as much as SS JR, so I need to give it a shot again.

BTW, do the reds like it?

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I like the ss jr. more overall. I think it has better action and since it's smaller, the fish seem to inhale it better and I have less misses.

I like the skitters when the water is a bit more rough or murky, as they have more size and noise.

Both are fish catchin' machines though.

Comment

I tried the hunchback on the guided trip in louisiana and got outfished by a she dog 2 to 0.the action was pretty but i expected more fish out of it.

Comment

Hard to beat that She Dog! By far my favorite topwater followed by the Super Spooks and Jrs. Have not tried the Hunchback yet

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......
                        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                          Hard to beat that She Dog! By far my favorite topwater followed by the Super Spooks and Jrs. Have not tried the Hunchback yet

AQUA PIMP
                          to me the hunchback has a better action but it doesnt look injured like the she dog. it just looks like a regular mullet.

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                            You know, I went and purchased a pink skitterwalk when you mentioned it to me several months ago. To date, no takers, BUT I have not been throwing it as much as SS JR, so I need to give it a shot again.

BTW, do the reds like it?
                            Yep,i made the homepage with that pink,all fish like it to me.Explorer if there is alot of chop and wind is loud throw the she dog,if it is calmer throw the skitterwalk.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                                Quit trying to get in this conversation you dont even throw skitterwalks,your beaten the dead horse over and over going to the M.O.B..

Comment

Working...
                                X