No announcement yet.

New toys from Marburgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to know what that corkless handle feels like after you use it. Sensitive , yeah, but I don't think I'd like that skinny grip. Those who have used it, did it take some getting use to ? Still like it ?
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sweet rod... did yall see the camo skelton they just came out w/? Saw it in a mag.. looks pretty cool

Comment

No doubt, the camo is a bad boy.
        Henry. The missing cork is not used, at least by me, to hold onto.
        You palm the reel and wrap a finger around the trigger of the rod and crank with the other hand. Think of the skinny part as an extension to place the butt of the rod against our beer bellys and to balance the rod and reel. Also the finger that wraps around the trigger of the rod is also in direct contact with the rod blank giving the user greater sensitivity.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

The Citica is very nice to use. It took me a few times casting to set it up for me and a little awkward but after a little while it felt natural to use the left handed setup. Thanks again for finding such a great deal on the combo you picked up for me. I'll call you later about some fishing next week. C ya later you barnicle covered Matey ARRR!!!

Comment

I have a Laguna Extreme and like 2112 said , you don't utilize that cork at all.
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
            X