X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mainly wade with top waters and Corkys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Depending where I am and what I'm fishing for, I mostly throw plastics on 1/8oz heads(3" paddle tails and chickenboys and I like the big nastys too) but also top waters (spook jr, she dogs) some oddball lures, floating broke backs, spoons, corkies of all shape. My usual go to are 3" paddle tails. I isuay have 3 rods rigged up on the boat with different baits but will stick to one while wading.

Comment

I was waiting to see how the reel was going to work out, but after all the issues with the spool ive decided to wait for the new Curado, my go to reel is a Core 50mg7, then Curado 50E, Cu100b. I throw the same lures.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sisco Kid View Post
          I was waiting to see how the reel was going to work out, but after all the issues with the spool ive decided to wait for the new Curado, my go to reel is a Core 50mg7, then Curado 50E, Cu100b. I throw the same lures.

Love my 50Es and Core. I'm always a little leery of wading with the Core though.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Dont be scared,I fish the surf with mine, I used to treat it like Crystal, now I just give it the care it needs, just wipe it down and take the spool out and let it air dry, quick wipe inside and check bearings every once in a while.

Comment

I have had a lot of luck with my Chronarch 50E. But I am always looking for new bling bling. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X