soon as the surfs wadeable please post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be on!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ive also been looking at this buoy for water temp, winds, and wave height.

National Data Buoy Center - Recent observations from buoy 42035 (29.235N 94.406W) - GALVESTON,TX - 22 NM East of Galveston, TX.

This says 67 because it's a lot further out, but that's where the trout are coming from right?

Cool graphs of the history and stuff too.

Looks like the surf is going to be down from this wind for the evening. I just got some bait to fish it tomorrow morning, before it kicks up again

Comment

think I might make a run for it friday after work. Give it hell for a couple hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
          72.9 there is a water temp link on the home page!

thanks. I don't even go to the home page. I linked strait to the forums.

Comment

Y'all go down there, keep an eye out for my buddies World Cat. It should be making landfall some where pretty soon, if it hasn't already. Last report a week ago, was 40 miles out of Freeport.
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              It should be on!
              im itchin!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                im itchin!

take a bath

Comment

im itchin!
                  It might be crabs!

Comment

Getting excited... Looks like tomorrow may have a small flat-beachfront window to fish in the morning. Weather people predict high NW this afternoon and tonight and low SE tomorrow morning. Never fails though, got meetings tomorrow morning. I hope they are too early and the surf is money in the afternoon when I can escape.

I looked at the gulf this morning and the waves are already pretty low and the front hasn't even really hit yet

Comment

what?

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
                      It might be crabs!
                      arghhhh!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                        Getting excited... Looks like tomorrow may have a small flat-beachfront window to fish in the morning. Weather people predict high NW this afternoon and tonight and low SE tomorrow morning. Never fails though, got meetings tomorrow morning. I hope they are too early and the surf is money in the afternoon when I can escape.

I looked at the gulf this morning and the waves are already pretty low and the front hasn't even really hit yet
                        im gonna try for around mid day! we will see
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sweet, it's looking good. 0.3' swell height. Now lets just hope the wind stays down long enough... and the fish bite.

Work sucks.

Comment

yep

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                            Sweet, it's looking good. 0.3' swell height. Now lets just hope the wind stays down long enough... and the fish bite.

Work sucks.
                            im gonna try for this eve if i can get a babysitter!
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Awesome. I noticed on the bike ride to work that it's windier than I thought, still out of the NNE though. This is probably a good thing since I won't be able to go until later.

You going to be going for specks?

Comment

im gonna try for this eve if i can get a babysitter!

you need a babysitter to go fishing with you? momma won't let you go alone?

Comment

Working...
                                X