No announcement yet.

next week!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait. Will try to get out there for some pre-dawn action as I can't stay out past 8 or so.

Comment

Did anyone fish today in the West bay surf? Looking to hit it in the morning with the old man. Would like to know surf clarity and if the waves are up if possible?
      I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
        i will be in surfside monday between entrance 4 & 5.
        MOB
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

went today,still rough and a little dirty in surfside but fishable.caught some small trout on plastics and two reds on live mullet.
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I have a question....how does one get their profile picture to appear on here? When I look at my profile it shows the one I uploaded but it doesn't appear to me on the forum threads I have posted. Also how is tomorrow looking? I heard the surf calmed down a bit today and greened up. I tried it saturday morning and grew tired of getting tossed around. I was debating on whether to come out this afternoon but it was getting breezy and cloudy in my area so I decided to stay in.

Comment

Working...
            X