sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday

looks like it might be good. winds are down 6 to 8. will be in surfside around 9 or 10 and see what happens.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Good luck! I just came back from the W. end and the green water wasn't too far off. The wind died down and all the whitecaps disappeared. I'll check the wind early, but if it stays like this I will be out there!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
      looks like it might be good. winds are down 6 to 8. will be in surfside around 9 or 10 and see what happens.
      Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
      Good luck! I just came back from the W. end and the green water wasn't too far off. The wind died down and all the whitecaps disappeared. I'll check the wind early, but if it stays like this I will be out there!
      Good luck!!!!!

Comment

I'm assuming Y'all are talking about the surf. Good Luck ! I keep trying the surf but only have marginal results. I'm planting the seed now to my wife that it is a small window for huge fish in the surf and it would be better if we lived closer...... We'll see how that works..

Comment

Good luck, going to probably hit Chocolate.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWayne View Post
              I'm assuming Y'all are talking about the surf. Good Luck ! I keep trying the surf but only have marginal results. I'm planting the seed now to my wife that it is a small window for huge fish in the surf and it would be better if we lived closer...... We'll see how that works..
              Good luck with that!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Post up a report for me. I'm on the sidelines until my kids finish baseball season.
                "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

I'm assuming Y'all are talking about the surf.
                  That's the subforum.

Man it looks nice, but I ended up enjoying the sleep instead. Maybe this afternoon...

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWayne View Post
                    genius!
                    I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

it was a little rough but fishable in surfside. the water was still brown in the first two guts but had plenty of bait in them. i caught a fat 20+ trout, lost a bigger one and missed 3 or 4 more. also had one big ladyfish.the blue water was moving in when i left but that doesnt matter now,20+ again today. windy windy

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

Working...
                        X