• Show
Clear All

• Who's gonna get on it?

5-day plot - Significant Wave Height Significant Wave Height (WVHT): 2.3 ft
    5-day plot - Swell Height Swell Height (SwH): 2.3 ft
    5-day plot - Swell Period Swell Period (SwP): 9.1 sec
    5-day plot - Swell Direction Swell Direction (SwD): SE
    5-day plot - Wind Wave Height Wind Wave Height (WWH): 1.0 ft
    Wind waves are already toast, swell is all that's left and it should die by the morning if the wind stays down. Color is already trout green. Who's hitting it up in the am?

First hand color info or surfcam info? Galveston looks ok to me and ss looks dirty. Thanks for the info.

Comment

I drove on the seawall tonight. Lookin' good!

BTW: welcome aboard MysteryFisherman.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I'm thinkin tom afternoon it will shape up... An on till Sunday with a few sporty moments here an there.... I'll be down!!!
        Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Comment

Looks like Saturday AM will really get it started.
          Why is this weekend my daughter's school fundraiser?!?!?!

Comment

Things are looking good !
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Curmudgeon.... I think your getting sick an you shouldn't be around anybody just in case you might get them sick.... I'm no doctor but I'll say your prescription should be flat surf an top waters.... I know it sounds bad, sorry to ruin your weekend..
              Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Comment

I will be heading down tomorrow pm to fish the surf... then gonna hit up a night trip on friday evening under lights... they got a couple guys that want to go saturday afternoon.... Gonna be a GREAT week for me, hopefully! I know a guy who caught a 29" sow speck tonight at about 8:00. I almost pack up and headed there this evening!

Comment

Originally posted by clark08 View Post
                  Curmudgeon.... I think your getting sick an you shouldn't be around anybody just in case you might get them sick.... I'm no doctor but I'll say your prescription should be flat surf an top waters.... I know it sounds bad, sorry to ruin your weekend..
                  Thanks for the medical advice, but the real problem is that I'm in charge of the bar. If I didn't make it there would be a whole bunch of unhappy people, and unhappy people don't bid on auctions..

Comment

First hand color info or surfcam info?
                    Looked good in person this morning, and I looked at the surfcams later and it looked good too.

I don't pay much attention to the color, I have had some hammer days in sandy water. I just look at the wind direction and wave height, pick a spot, and go if I can. Hopefuly I will be out there in the yak!

Comment

Good luck Yan!
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                        Looked good in person this morning, and I looked at the surfcams later and it looked good too.

I don't pay much attention to the color, I have had some hammer days in sandy water. I just look at the wind direction and wave height, pick a spot, and go if I can. Hopefuly I will be out there in the yak!
                        Get on em yan! I will be behind the pass at sun up and pot licking deanos holes after that :beer:
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          Get on em yan! I will be behind the pass at sun up and pot licking deanos holes after that :beer:
                          you better leave his girlfriends alone!
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                            you better leave his girlfriends alone!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	29db6ue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	556637

It wasn't fast action but I got a few.

Comment