popping corks only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coastalobsession View Post
    Popping corks are one of the best ways to fish. I love using them with shrimp tails and gulp. I'm also a believer in Mid Coast corks, they are supper durable and will help you cast farther and catch more fish. I believe that they will out fish a regular cork 5 to 1. My business will continue supporting their products. Pick you up a few and fish them, you will be more than satisfied.

Going to give them a try. Thanks for the info.
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Trust me. Once you fish those you won't go back to any others

Comment

Originally posted by Coastalobsession View Post
        Popping corks are one of the best ways to fish. I love using them with shrimp tails and gulp. I'm also a believer in Mid Coast corks, they are supper durable and will help you cast farther and catch more fish. I believe that they will out fish a regular cork 5 to 1. My business will continue supporting their products. Pick you up a few and fish them, you will be more than satisfied.
        I'll have to give them a try, corks are a fun, easy and great way to cover a lot of area.
        Heck, even my wife can fish with a cork......LOL...

I remember being out with "Reef Drifter & FishinFreaK" A few weeks ago, fishing the South
        Jetty. Sam, using a cork against the rocks, had his line bit off right at the cork twice times,
        we're thinkin Smacks. We never comfirmed that but what else but Sharks & Sheepies, have
        teeth like that......
        "Laissez les bons temps rouler"
        "Leh-seh leh boh taw roo-leh"

Comment

Working...
        X