RMH Shark Tourney Champs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMH Shark Tourney Champs!

I want to say congrats to my friends Andy, JM, and John on the win. Andy won 1st place in the Ronald McDonald House tourney that was this weekend with our 8'4" Lemon shark we got in the surf. It was a blast fishing it this weekend and camping out just as it always is. It's awesome we got this, Andy and JM work really hard at this and love what they do. It was also great catching a shark like that! Also cool that second place was a 7'11" Tiger Shark caught close by us too. What a fish. Haven't heard of a Tiger being landed from shore up here in a long time. Congrats to those guys too. We also got several nice Bulls and Blacktips. They were all in the 5-6 ft range but don't compare at all to the Lemon haha. I'll try and post up the picks later.
    You never know what the tide might bring

Yeah, we released them all except for a small 4ft blacktip we kept to eat since it didn't look like it was going to make it. I know the Tiger was released also. We're pretty avid about taking care of the sharks when we handle them and releasing them.

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for posting. I'm looking forward to the pix.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good Job Julian

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	557550Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	557551Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-3.JPG
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	557552Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-5.JPG
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	557553 Here are the pics of the Lemon and us after winning. That's Andy's new kayak now haha

Comment

Way to go !
            "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Nice job guys,,,without too many details, what beach were y'all fishing?
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

nice tiburon and a tiger here on our beach !!!!!!!!!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Don't like the tigers....
                  KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Nice job!! I am foaming at the mouth for Sharkathon to get here this year!!

Comment

Nice job guys,,,without too many details, what beach were y'all fishing?
                      We were fishing the Galveston side of SLP. We like it better than Surfside. More sharks haha! Although SLP gets crowded....Yea a bit scary seeing a tiger that big around here. I'm gonna be a little more wary when I'm surfing now

Comment

Working...
                      X