Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming To Galveston for Vaca for 7-9 7-16 looking to fish need help!~

Hi,
    I've been perusing this nice forum for awhile. Coming in and staying on galveston island. 3 Questions:

1) Where on galveston should i go for surf fishing in the morning and recommended baits? (Sounds like conditions sucks right now)

2) Can anyone fish the bays? where is a good place to get access? I have more experience reading the surf etc than in the bays...

3) Does anyone want to share a charter this week for trout/redfish/other?

4) I would love to find someone who knows what they're doing to help an experienced fisherman (but inexperienced in galveston area) at least get a start in the right direction. I will buy the beer!

I'm married and 28 and no criminal record. ha.

Welcome. If you dont have a criminal record you will by the time we are done with you.

Best way to get started is to load up your stuff in your truck and go find where everybody is walking in from.

You could fish the beach front easily or from the pier off the west end of tbe sea wall.

Comment

Dang i only hang around criminals! but pm me before you come done.You should come down a day earlier the conditions look ideal for the surf.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

2 hours out. First day in available to fish is Monday morning. Getti g excited!

Comment

Ok I'm here. 39th and sea wall. Who wants to go in the morning conditions willing?

Comment

welcome!!
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
            X