West End Surf 7/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBD539 - Shoal Patrol View Post
    Has the weed cleared out? Thinking about sharkin Surfside this weekend. If the weed is gone.
    i was down there today, the water is good and no seaweed yet. lots of bigger mullet in the third gut. looks good for shark fishing.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TXDU001 View Post
      Potlicker,

After reading your post I just wanted to make sure you were not in the hospital; or worse yet, you didn't need someone to come post your bail in College Station...?

Either way, I hope you make it down as the water is looking much improved compared to the last week or so.

Shout at us if we need to put together a FWE posse to come get you out.
      Nah man I'm a 4th year veterinary student up here at Texas A&M. I only get out on the weekend to fish if I'm lucky. Had to anesthetize two horses for various surgeries yesterday as I'm on the anesthesia rotation currently. Rarely get a day off from this stuff unfortunately. I've been down there fishing every weekend for the past month now, I'll be down again Saturday and Sunday if anybody needs an extra person to pay for some boat fuel. Otherwise I'll be paddling that kayak around westend.

Comment

Working...
      X