No announcement yet.

Wednesday surf looks prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got so excited by myself. Looked at the Surf Cam @11:53 am and surf is glass. I don't think the wind would be too much of a factor being to your back.
    GET U SUM!!! SHONUFF!!!

Comment

Anyone down there?? Where's the green water?

Comment

Limit by 9:30. Entered beach access 10 at daylight. Threw topwater for an hour, nothing. Switched to pop cork, shrimp. Biggest trout went 18". Tried plastic for about 45min. nothing. Took a slice of ladyfish to see what would happen, caught a few more trout, 2 redfish(small) and the keeper size whiting started nailing it. Keep 4 of um.
        Saw only 2 others fishing for trout at sea wall on the way out.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	trout access 10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	557818

Comment

who needs green water? ?^^^^^^^^^^^^
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Sweet. Better unazz this couch and go take a looky see.

Comment

i was gunna hit it up but i got a phone call saying i owe 150 dollars on a speeding ticket that i hired a lawyer to get me out of like 6 months ago. so no fishing for me.
                75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Got on the beachfront @ 10:30, green aqua appeared to be getting close. Winds seemed to be pushin 20+. Got 1 keep on "clown" spook Sr, plenty of blowups. Switched to pink/chrome spook jr stuck a couple more. Nothing big 15-18". Got out @ 1pm, green aqua appeared to be further out than when first arrived...not a lot of bait activity, sandy.

Gonna be hitting the AM bite. Good luck to those headed out.

Comment

Headin down anyone wanna meetup??

Comment

Just swung by the seawall at Gaido's (39th). The green water is way past the groins, but it's out there and the birds are working it pretty good. If you have the opportunity, take it!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I will be down there again today to make best of the conditions...one nice trout and a bunch of catfish yesterday, prob be there around 3 if anyone wants to meetup

Comment

i was in surfside this morning and have never seen so many birds working.they were feeding on shrimp,but there was plenty of finger mullet to. caught a few nice trout early and then nothing but ladyfish after the sun came over the clouds. had 1 on tops,1 on x-rap and 2 on live mullet.should have been using mullet the whole time.will be down tomorrow afternoon if it stays flat.oh yeah,the water was brown as it gets.
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I'm here now with a limit of 24" trout

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                              I'm here now with a limit of 24" trout
                              Where and on what? Im on my down there as we speak!!

thanks,

jared

Comment

jared, you don't know Gilbert very well....

Comment

Working...
                                X