Birthday Surf Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Surf Fishing

Like I said, Donna and I hit the surf for my B-day and it turned out pretty good. Cool beer and two NICE trout.

Yes, Donna's is a pig!!!!!!!
    Attached Files
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Happy Birthday.

How was the wate? Looks like fun.

Comment

The water was nice. Green all the way to the beach and althought the waves picked up, we caught these trout. Actually, Donna caught a 17" trout minutes before the pig.

Looks like there is a north wind coming tomorrow, so the surf might be good again.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

What did you catch them on? Tops hopefully!!
        Hers did look much bigger than yours again....Tell her she should let you catch more for your birthday. that's not nice.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

We were lazy fishing with coaker on the bottom and an anchor weight. It was the first time I fished like that and after a morning of wading it was nice to kick back and relax and let the fish do the work
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

nice trout.congrats
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

how big was she nice!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                We were lazy fishing with coaker on the bottom and an anchor weight. It was the first time I fished like that and after a morning of wading it was nice to kick back and relax and let the fish do the work
                YOU BIG WUSS!!!!!! It's good to see that she out-did you again! It'll keep her interested in the boat ownership and the fishing thing!

BTW..........Happy belated birthday MIKE!!!!
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Working...
                X