Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, why ?

Comment

• we were on the mob side. they came down the beach on their 4 wheeler and yelled at us in the water to move our trucks up next to the dunes. the sand was so soft we drove down to the sunken shrimp boat almost in the water at high tide. I looked down the beach and saw 5 or 6 people already stuck. wtf, no signs saying were u have to park. they must be friends with the tow truck guy! I hate holidays. going to stay home and drink it up.
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

• It's been pretty tough this year, even when conditions have been pretty good. That's why andystrawn; oh perhaps you are wondering, as am I, why the SS Cops ran Danny off

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
          we were on the mob side. they came down the beach on their 4 wheeler and yelled at us in the water to move our trucks up next to the dunes. the sand was so soft we drove down to the sunken shrimp boat in the water at high tide. I looked down the beach and saw 5 or 6 people already stuck. wtf, no signs saying were u have to park. they must be friends with the tow truck guy! I hate holidays. going to stay home and drink it up.
          Drink well my friend; I'm gonna take a nap and may try the pass this evening

Comment

• Originally posted by shutout View Post
            It's been pretty tough this year, even when conditions have been pretty good. That's why andystrawn; oh perhaps you are wondering, as am I, why the SS Cops ran Danny off
            Yeah I was wondering about the cops

Comment

• I walked in near the water tower at Jamaica Beach with a buddy of mine at 0545. Spooks and assassins yielded one dink trout. I caught a snot shark on a gold spoon. We walked out around 9.

Waded the end of Sportsmans for about an hour. Nada. Frustrating day.
              "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

• will forecast hold true

I caught one trout at daylight off the wall and not another thing after that. Out at 8 and gone before the crowds of morons show up.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                  Out at 8 and gone before the crowds of morons show up.
                  Het! I was there before 8!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                    Het! I was there before 8!
                    You were ok though. One moron doesn't constitute a crowd.
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                      You were ok though. One moron doesn't constitute a crowd.
                      Oh. Ok.
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

• Fished with GHSmacker further to the east. We got in the water before sunrise and were at the truck a little before 8. 4 trout between the 2 of us and I lost another mid fight. We had a few blow ups that didn't produce as well. I think between all the people out there along with the morons launching fireworks off the beach we were doomed from the start. There was a TON of bait in the water but the fish just weren't active. I cut all 4 four of those fish open and found nothing in their stomachs which for the amount of bait in the water didn't make sense. Looks like a nice surf forecast wasted on an overcrowded day

Comment

• A buddy and I started at first light at the Treasure Isle Bulkheads; then tried the old Sam's Pier location; then back to the pass where the old SLP Pier used to be; nothing but a few dinks and lots of little bluefish & seaweed. Conditions were fine everywhere with the prettiest water being in the pass. Not near as many people fishing as yesterday, maybe tomorrow. Did anyone try the MOB today?

Comment

• surfs up. hopefully it gets big enough to break out the longboard since the fishing sux!
                            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

• It'll settle down in a few days hopefully, and stronger tides will bring them back in close.

Comment

Working...
                              X