Need Advice For Up Coming Fishing Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice For Up Coming Fishing Trip

Hey everyone I love this site. I am coming to Galveston in a couple of weeks with my grandchildren and looking for a place to do some surf fishing with my son while women and kids comb the beach no swimming. Also any advice on baits and fishing tips. I also want to thank all the contributors to this site, it has helped me so much. I live in Louisiana but try to get to Galveston's west end as much as I can, this year I have two trips planed, this one and renting a canal house for the week of Thanksgiving for my family. Thanks for all your help.

Stay away from San Louis pass. Crowded and not safe at all. Personally I'd hit the beach on the blue water hwy towards surfside. Less crowded and not as picked over as far as beach combing.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
      Stay away from San Louis pass. Crowded and not safe at all. Personally I'd hit the beach on the blue water hwy towards surfside. Less crowded and not as picked over as far as beach combing.
      X2
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Hire a guide for one day and ask there opinion on that particular week your down
        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X