Seawall trout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seawall trout

Me and stinging bee found em off the seawall jettys from 2-4 this morning under the bright moon. Went down to go gigging only to find a gigging boat in every spot we went to . Wait for the super low tides again I guess. Dinks hit just about anything almost every cast and we scratched out a meals worth of keepers. It was a beautiful night. Glow sparkle beetles and tandem doa shrimp were the ticket. Just make em glow!
    Attached Files

2-4 in the morning, y'all are troopers! Nice report, thanks for sharing.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

nice

Comment

Very nice.
        Daytime peoples just have no idea.
        West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

yep, it was on before dawn!
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

surf still looking good in g-town. hopefully holds for tomorrow.
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Hope so too! I'd go all night tonight but I'm still up from last nights trip. Had to go to my sons "meet the teacher" after an all night fishin trip with no shower. Pretty sure she thinks I'm an addict lol

Comment

U could see ur topwater like it was daytime last night. Gonna be cloudy tonight . If u got lights set em up!

Comment

Nice going Burly and Stinging Bee. Nights are the way to go for me in the hot Summer time.

Hey Burly...were the tides still running high last night ?? Plan on getting out Saturday night. Fishing or gigging.
                  Depending on the tides.

Comment

WTG ! Interesting night fishing story .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                    X