For all who couldn't go today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all who couldn't go today...

Me and pops hit access 4 before sunrise . I threw a pink skitter and he threw shrimp. Topwater bite was rediculous in the dark with my big girl just an ounce shy of six pounds. Shrimp worked too if u didn't mind feeding 20 blues and lady's to every one trout. The croaker guys killed em. Be back tomorrow and may even try the croaker thing for the first time. Water is trout green with occasional three wave sets u could surf on but not to bad to make it uncomfortable. Let me know if you find a clear box full of mirrodine and a popping cork. It's got my lucky lure in it and I'd really like to have it back!
    Attached Files

Arhg !! Jealous . Thanks for the report . Nice trout . I'll be somewhere along the surf friday and saturday . Jacked up slate grey tundra with cca " plugr " plates . Yee - ha !!
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Great pic and report thanks!

Signed - I hate you and I'm sitting at my desk
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
        Great pic and report thanks!

Signed - I hate you and I'm sitting at my desk
        Co-signed - I really hate you while in class
        Resident Ninja

Comment

Get ur priorities right gentlemen! Lol

Comment

Very nice. I walked down there today and there were several guys out in the surf. Waiting to get a report from a few of them I know. I might hit it this evening or early AM.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice catch. Hope you find your lure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

it was a strange bite today. i had 4, then it slowed down. about 9 it was on every cast. i lost my biggest trout of the season. it jumped out of the water twice and shook loose on the second jump. i strung 9 and threw back several at 15 that were really skinny. 8 males, one female at 22.

Comment

nice report and yes very jealous. jk nice report.

Comment

Dambit brother your killin me. Great fish!
                    "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Nice! This is all really making me sick. Surf conditions are good every time I got work
                      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Same here. My house is getting repiped by the plumber. Sucks. Try to get out there tomorrow. Good report. Where's the rest of the trout?

Comment

They weren't worthy of a pic next to this one! All 16 inches

Comment

think i was fishing next to yall. i was in the red chevy that got there to late.
                            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Nice going Burly. WTG !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X