Anyone going tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going tomorrow?

I might make it out in the morning if I don't stay up too late working. Looks perfect. Storms, green water, and good tides. Should be some big girls waiting for a plug.

GO! I have made a dozen trips to the surf this season and it was always "You should have been here yesterday" I'm working tomorrow, so you should be safe.

Comment

West wind has got the surf rusty off the seawall. Green water was out about 100 yards but the rollers were low. Wind change and a few good tides could get it right. Can't speak to what the pass or ss looks like.

Comment

I am here and it's not flat and it is off color.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Where about? I'm headed down just because I wanna wet a line.

Comment

U have superhero powers to be able to see water clarity at 5:30 in the morning.

Comment

I went Thuesday afternoon , 4 PM . Surf at SLP was manageable but tea colored with 8 inch visibility . Fished an hour and had two lady fish . Then went to the bay behind the toll booth . Water was better but not a lot . Lost one decent trout . I caught the outgoing tide . Fished until dark . Got ate up by Mosquitos at the truck . Good luck .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Water at surfside is trout green. It's not glassy but not hoping waves. Stuck two small trout on top. Changing baits. Bait is starting to get thicker in first gut.

Comment

Water is turning sandy very fast with this ripping tide. I put one in the box at 16". Place I was fishing had small shad and glass minnows. Gonna move to find bigger bait

Comment

Way to find some fish.....

Comment

It was terrible. Water was absolutely perfect. Trout green to the beach. Hardly any bait anywhere. I drove up and down the beach went to Quintana where it was chocolate. Sucked.

Comment

Yea, we've been gripping about the west wind messing up the surf then we get some good surf and get skunked . Still , good water will eventually pay off .
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                        X