Surfside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfside

Hit Surfside this am with a bucket of finger mullet and croaker. Water was upset, wind not bad, tide seemed steady. Small Red, couple small sand trout,1 Lady, and 1 small shark. Left at 0945 with a chest full of melting ice.
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

happens...least you got out there!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Beats working!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I got there about the time you were leaving. caught 3 reds, 31, 30 and 27. lots of BIG gafftop and a ladyfish. used mullet I caught in the surf. caught the reds on the bigger mullet I had. talk to the long rod guys at beach entrance two, said they had 7 keeper reds. I will be back in the morning with sneekypete if it doesn't get to rough overnight.
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Yep .......thanks for the report .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice try anyway - I've been wanting to get the kids out there after some bulls but I'm holding off till after the first front or so.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
              Nice try anyway - I've been wanting to get the kids out there after some bulls but I'm holding off till after the first front or so.
              sunday or Monday might be flat. the fish are there. I only fished for about 2 hours today and had a bite on every mullet I there out.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                I got there about the time you were leaving. caught 3 reds, 31, 30 and 27. lots of BIG gafftop and a ladyfish. used mullet I caught in the surf. caught the reds on the bigger mullet I had. talk to the long rod guys at beach entrance two, said they had 7 keeper reds. I will be back in the morning with sneekypete if it doesn't get to rough overnight.
                I wanna go
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                  I wanna go
                  come on biatch! lets do this.

Comment

always better fishing than sittin around

Comment

Working...
                    X