Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good going!

Comment

looks like it might be good through the weekend!
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Gonna try to be at the Peregrine Condos by 6 AM for a 2 hour go at it. That used to be Access 5 but I think it is now Access 6. Couldn't tell by the cameras what the color was like, but it sure isn't too rough and that's the only time I can fish this weekend, so I think I will give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post

Ha ha. Saw a big load wash up during construction of the nuclear plant some years ago. Scattered all over the beach with in burlap sacks with the producto de columbia insignia on them. Cops caught wind but didn't get it all. Didn't know termo then, he missed out.
          dang , and I thought all those people strolling the beach were looking for seashells ! I may have to comb the beaches for my retirement plan .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That is the most seaweed I have ever seen. What do you think Plugger? Climate change
            Fishwhisperer

Comment

Originally posted by rtoler View Post
              That is the most seaweed I have ever seen. What do you think Plugger? Climate change
              don't get him started, looks like he's been up for days. lol
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
              X