I Miss The Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Miss The Surf

Finally got time to edit my first fishing trip with the girlfriend last year. It made me miss the surf. Please flatten out and come back soon.

Resident Ninja

Been a bad yr man
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I miss it too.

Comment

It sucks. I don't even drive down the wall anymore. Wish we could turn the weed to fuel, I'd pay .50 a gallon. On the other hand, I've got a water bill to pay.

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Me too.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

To be honest, it's the only reason why I like the beach. Stupid Sargasso Sea.

Comment

Originally posted by MinorityShack View Post
                To be honest, it's the only reason why I like the beach. Stupid Sargasso Sea.
                The sargasso is what it is. In my 59 years on this earth, I can never remember a year as bad as this one. Since the surf temp reached and held above 75 degrees, we have only had a couple of days that were remotely fishable in the surf.

Comment

2X on can't remember a year this bad for sargassum. My off shore buddy says there is still a lot of it off shore.

Comment

Me too ! Thanks for the cool video ... I think . Hard to watch seeing what we're missing .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

it'll be back, it always does, just be ready for it, may not last long! Just when it does come back, so will the heat!

Comment

Working...
                      X