No announcement yet.

surf this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So where is the flat flat flat that swellinfo says we should have?

Comment

Originally posted by shutout View Post
      So where is the flat flat flat that swellinfo says we should have?
      Dude......since when are the weather forecasters EVER right?
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Yeah and harder to read the surf with no buoys! Thanks Obama
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

x2 on the last 2.
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

The pictures from the Surfhouse Surf Cam look worse than yesterday. Sheesh

Comment

The pictures from the Surfhouse Surf Cam look worse than yesterday. Sheesh
              Dang east wind again.
              I'm watching Wednesday, looks promising, but I've been lied to before.

I got a new Penn spinner to chunk spoons with, thought I'd give my Curados a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by R C View Post
                Dang east wind again.
                I'm watching Wednesday, looks promising, but I've been lied to before.

I got a new Penn spinner to chunk spoons with, thought I'd give my Curados a rest.
                Why would you buy an eggbeater for throwing spoons? I'll outcast you by a mile with my old green Curados

Comment

Just made the run from Surfside to SLP.
                  Wind is from SE at Surfside. Water dirty up close. Rough.
                  Weed is terrible at old access#5/cell tower. Not as bad at the condos but water color is brown.
                  SLP is halfazzed brownish green.
                  I'm now sitting at West End Marina eating a cheeseburger. Got to watch the golf cart parade. Haha
                  West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
                    Weed is terrible at old access#5/cell tower. Not as bad at the condos but water color is brown.
                    I'm now sitting at West End Marina eating a cheeseburger. Got to watch the golf cart parade. Haha
                    Beach continues to suck
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Now u know why I'm not fishing. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
                        Hope it was good. Wondering about the quality control with the landlord landlocked in Las Vegas this weekend.

As far as surf conditions go, we all ***** every year, but this is without question the worst I've ever seen. Just glad I haven't given up drinking yet, otherwise I would have to be doing some yard work.

Comment

Why would you buy an eggbeater for throwing spoons? I'll outcast you by a mile with my old green Curados
                          I got some 1/4oz spoons for spanish macs, less chance of "user error" with a spinner casting that light of a lure.

Comment

Working...
                          X