Surf conditions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf conditions?

I know it's flat but does anyone have the color clarity?

I'm headed down right now I will post up for you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

It looked pretty flat with the 13 mph north wind late this morning on Galveston web cam . Water Appeared Sandy green . I would have been in the foam today given the chance .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Surf cam still shows 1 foot breakers and sandy green as far as I can tell . I'd fish it .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

My son and I went to the rock groins this morning with a quart of live shrimp. I had 4 keeper trout with a top water real early. Then son started catching them with shrimp. Any ways finished with 9 keeper trout 1 keeper red plus we threw back about 10 macs and lots of little trout and whiting. All trout had shrimp in their stomachs when cleaned.

Comment

I just drove to the Seawall and it's beautiful! If I was healed up I'd be out there!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by kcross View Post
              My son and I went to the rock groins this morning with a quart of live shrimp. I had 4 keeper trout with a top water real early. Then son started catching them with shrimp. Any ways finished with 9 keeper trout 1 keeper red plus we threw back about 10 macs and lots of little trout and whiting. All trout had shrimp in their stomachs when cleaned.
              Sweet!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

We had a grest time. Also saw a sea turtle pop up at the end of the rock groin. Going to fry fish tonight.

Comment

Enjoy the fish fry. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                  X