morning trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• morning trip.

I know its late and most guys on here are probably asleep already. However, I havent been fishing in a long while and am thinking of bearing the conditions tomorrow morning. Im really just going to blow off some steam and get my line tugged a bit. Probably just gonna pick up some fresh dead shrimp and squid. with the wind coming from the north, what would be a better spot to spend a few hours: the beachfront, sportsmans rd, further west towards san luis ie: water tower area. Id like to put some meat in the cooler and it doesnt have to be be flounder, trout or reds....just decent keeper fryer sized sandies, sheepies, puppies etc...
    grasshoppa

Surf is absolutely full of whiteies right now if that's what your after is a meat haul, they eat about as good as any game fish, plus you can keep a gozillion of them... lol
    Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

Originally posted by mikey01 View Post
      Surf is absolutely full of whiteies right now if that's what your after is a meat haul, they eat about as good as any game fish, plus you can keep a gozillion of them... lol

x2

go hit surfside.

Comment

Originally posted by mikey01 View Post
        Ding ding ding
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Are they catching them just off the piers and rock groins, or can you reach them from the shoreline??

Comment

catch them from the shore

Comment

That's a great suggestion for the man . They are good eats . I didn't know about them being plentiful in the surf now .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Do any good? Its about time to starts soaking the dead skrimps for sheeps and drum as soon as we get some green water.

Comment

Working...
                X