Tuesday West End Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday West End Surf

Water, waves and and wind were all cooperating with me for a change . Hit the water at dawn throwing the Ole bone one knocker. First two fish were a nice solid 23 and 21. Then shortly there after another 16. Took a coffee break for a bit got back in and finished up with a couple more on a skitterwalk. All in all was a great morning on the beach. Had a few more that got off due to user error. Packed it in about 9am with things to go do for the day. Surf is starting to turn on for sure. Looking forward to more days watching the sun come up on the beach with a top water tied on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Well done , Tim ! Thanks for sharing .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice! I’m really missing the beach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Great catch. Monday may be a good day.

Comment

Monday is still showing forecast 1.7ft swell. Tuesday and Wednesday are both under 1 ft swell. Be keeping an eye on it for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
            Water, waves and and wind were all cooperating with me for a change . Hit the water at dawn throwing the Ole bone one knocker. First two fish were a nice solid 23 and 21. Then shortly there after another 16. Took a coffee break for a bit got back in and finished up with a couple more on a skitterwalk. All in all was a great morning on the beach. Had a few more that got off due to user error. Packed it in about 9am with things to go do for the day. Surf is starting to turn on for sure. Looking forward to more days watching the sun come up on the beach with a top water tied on.

I found a couple during the last flat spell. I cant want until next week

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go. Have to go out of town for a bit. I'll be back on em next week.

Comment

Nice catch!

Comment

Nice! Get off work Saturday morning and hopefully heading straight to the BF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X