Flat surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat surf

I got up and headed south at 4 am this morning. I went to the same spot as last time on the beach. I ran into Moe, Wishbone and Silverwolf. We all had the same Idea and hoped for better results than last time.

Talk about a nice morning to be on the beachfront. Caught a handful of trout that could have been strung up but since in question I thought to just let them go. I did not catch a fish on a topwater and switched to a jerk shad gulp and the fun was on. I even used a silver spoon to snag a spanish mack.

I left the water at 8 am and headed home. Had a great time but my day was far from being over. I had to do some chores and then off to the marshes to look for some reds. I will have a post in jones to finish up.

I will be back on the beach front in the morning again. Little later but I will be there.

thanks for the report
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Hey Kevin you are so right we all had the same idea, but oh well. Hope you knocked a dent in em later that day, until we meet again FISH OFTEN AND FISH HARD. PM me if you ever decide to wade during the week.
      A Living Legend

Comment

Thanks for the report !!
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

nice report
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
          X