Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You never answer....oh wait, that's me!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

you have my number to crip.

Comment

I gave it back! Slower today, only 5 trout and. 1 red. Big brown shrimp are moving in...literally the size of your palm. Bite didn't turn on till noon....damn, full moon!
        Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
          My phone never rings!
          Once again a person that know's you only fish the MOB !!!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post

Once again a person that know's you only fish the MOB !!!
            and the horse you rode in on! every time you went to MOB you hooked up quit advertising already aint no fish there anyways
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Need someone to help you carry all those fish?

Comment

Originally posted by rfishing View Post
                Need someone to help you carry all those fish?
                Actually, after that day...I did start bringing extra help! I was Flatout whipped on that walk back as I had worked all night(12 hours) the night before, then drank 2 diet cokes on the way down to get a lil energy. Planned on being back around 10, but everytime I'd say, one more cast, I'd catch another nice fish...so at 2:30 in the afternoon, and having not drank a thing since 6:30am..I packed up all my stuff and hiked back to the truck which was a good 3/4 to 1 mile away. Due to the low tide, there was no water to float the fish back...so I carried them further adding to my fatigue! I swear I saw vultures flying, or just really big seagulls...the sweat in my eyes had me hallucinating. Finally upon reaching my truck, I was rewarded with 2 hot Shiner Bock that had been laying in some kinda putrid floatsom water, in an old stinky ice chest in the back of my truck for 3 weeks(I did have 3 but one broke)...both were very tasty I might add! After proper hydration was achieved...I then made my way home and the comfort of....mowing the freakin yard, so I was prepared for the next day of tearing anew one in them!
                This story is true as I remember it so help me God...kinda funny now that I reflect back...oh yeah, and I pee'd orange for a day afterwards(sign of dehydration I've been told) I now am the proud owner of a backpack ice chest that will hold a 12 pack, and 2 waters with plenty of ice...propper planning is the key to success of not dying due to dehydration on a sandbar at SLP because the fish were biting....My wife thinks I'm a moron!
                Last edited by FlatoutFishin; June 18, 2011, 07:12 PM.
                Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                  Actually, after that day...I did start bringing extra help! I was Flatout whipped on that walk back as I had worked all night(12 hours) the night before, then drank 2 diet cokes on the way down to get a lil energy. Planned on being back around 10, but everytime I'd say, one more cast, I'd catch another nice fish...so at 2:30 in the afternoon, and having not drank a thing since 6:30am..I packed up all my stuff and hiked back to the truck which was a good 3/4 to 1 mile away. Due to the low tide, there was no water to float the fish back...so I carried them further adding to my fatigue! I swear I saw vultures flying, or just really big seagulls...the sweat in my eyes had me hallucinating. Finally upon reaching my truck, I was rewarded with 2 hot Shiner Bock that had been laying in some kinda putrid floatsom water, in an old stinky ice chest in the back of my truck for 3 weeks(I did have 3 but one broke)...both were very tasty I might add! After proper hydration was achieved...I then made my way home and the comfort of....mowing the freakin yard, so I was prepared for the next day of tearing anew one in them!
                  This story is true as I remember it so help me God...kinda funny now that I reflect back...oh yeah, and I pee'd orange for a day afterwards(sign of dehydration I've been told) I now am the proud owner of a backpack ice chest that will hold a 12 pack, and 2 waters with plenty of ice...propper planning is the key to success of not dying due to dehydration on a sandbar at SLP because the fish were biting....My wife thinks I'm a moron!
                  awesome you can carry the beer!!! lets go
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    awesome you can carry the beer!!! lets go
                    What's neat is...its only heavy going out!
                    Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                      What's neat is...its only heavy going out!
                      Imagine that!!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

I will be off Friday and was planning on taking my neighbor down to the beach. We will see what the weather is doing come Friday. Let me know if you think you will be down there.

Do you need 4X4 to drive to where you park?

Comment

Working...
                        X