No announcement yet.

Where to take brother in-law fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should be. Maggies has a little softer bottom and not really that big of a cove. There is a small gut than runs on the west side of it. It can get real soft near the gut. I would more than likely try the other cove/point first. Has more of a hard sand bottom inwhich the Trout are starting to prefer. With the water temps moving up I'm getting away from the winter time soft muds. Look for bait and slicks in the coves.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
      Good advice right there AP. You mind if I elaborate? God, I'm bored!

Follow my baby blue track to nirvana!

thats money right there.

one thing I like to do is wear a PFD while wading/floundering the SLP area. I have been witness to 2 drownings in that area and it can happen so fast its scary. I stay away from the red circle now cause of that but still wear the pfd if I am going to fish SLP. Water moves quick on tide changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
        thats money right there.

one thing I like to do is wear a PFD while wading/floundering the SLP area. I have been witness to 2 drownings in that area and it can happen so fast its scary. I stay away from the red circle now cause of that but still wear the pfd if I am going to fish SLP. Water moves quick on tide changes.
        Gilbert is right! I have waded there for years, and in certain areas an extra step out can pull you off your feet. If you do decide to wade in one of those areas, wear a PDF and bring some friends. But I wouldn't recommend it unless you have experience in that area. Its also somewhat flatter and safer on the bayside of the bridge.

Comment

Working...
        X